HAINICH Konserven GmbH
Langulaer Weg 2
99986 Vogtei, district of Niederdorla / near Mühlhausen
Phone: +49 36 01 / 75 24 -0
Fax: +49 36 01 / 75 24 13
e-mail: kontakt [at] hainichkonserven.de
Managing Directors: Dipl.-Kffr. Susanne Michel, Dipl. troph. Dr. Karen Seeling
Jena District Court
VAT ID No. DE 811 31 66 80
ILN 40 43922 00000 6
1. The contents of our website are protected by copyright. Any use of the texts and images, including in abridged form, for any purposes other than personal use, shall constitute a breach of copyright and shall thus be unlawful, save where we grant written consent to such use in advance.
2. This website may contain errors. Neither we nor any third parties involved in the creation, production or transmission of this website shall be liable for any damage or infringements which may arise as a result of access or the impossibility of access, use or the impossibility of use of this website, or as a result of your relying on any information from this website.
3. This website may contain hyperlinks to third-party websites. We accept no responsibility for the contents of these websites, neither do we adopt their contents as our own, as we have no control over the linked information and are not responsible for the information provided there. Use thereof is at the user’s own risk.
4. You can use our website without disclosing your personal details. When you call up our website, data are saved on our server for security purposes. Identification may be possible on the basis of these data. The data are not used on any personalised basis, however. On request, we will be pleased to notify you in writing and as promptly as possible in accordance with the prevailing law whether and what data pertaining to you are held in storage by our company.
5. Any claims arising from use of this website or relating to this website in any other manner, in particular in connection with the provision of services and the delivery of goods, shall be subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany, to the exclusion of the provisions of international private law.
Declarations in text form pursuant to Section 126b of the German Civil Code shall only be recognised as binding when sent to to the following email address: kontakt [at] hainichkonserven.de.
Online dispute resolution
Online dispute resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) of the Regulation on Online Dispute Resolution: The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR), which you can find here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ (link is external). Consumers can use this platform to resolve their disputes.
Our e-mail address: kontakt [at] hainichkonserven.de
We are neither prepared nor obliged to participate in a dispute resolution process before an arbitration body for consumer complaints.
While we do carefully scrutinise the content of external links, we accept no liability whatsoever for such content. The content of linked pages is the sole responsibility of the operators of the websites concerned. Concept, design and technical realisation
WLH DESIGN - Münster - www.wlhdesign.de